Mar 7, 2023
We've all seen the Bloomberg article declaring plant-based meats a fad. Author of the article and long-time food reporter, Deena Shanker, joins Elysabeth Alfano on today's Plant-based Business Hour.
Are Plant-based Meats a fad and a flop? They get into it. Listen in!
Subscribe right now to never miss this podcast!
Mar 15, 2021
It's the Plantbased Business Minute for the week ending March 12, 2021.
1. Juicy Marbles is in the house! The World's FIRST Plant-based Steak is here! Filet Mignon, no less! Look what Slovenia is up to!
2. Price parity for Cellular Meat by 2030.
3. The U.K. continues to top the charts with Oatly and OmniPork.
Mar 8, 2021
Clubhouse and Linkedin questions for the week: When will plant-based, fermented and cellular protein be the majority protein in the market?
This week's news on the Plantbased Business Minute:
1) Ingredion Incorporated opens a monumental, state-of-the-art plant-based protein facility,
Jan 25, 2021
It is the Plantbased Business Minute. Here are the headlines.
1. Vejii Holdings Inc disrupts a major pain point for vegans by offering over 3000 lifestyle and food brands in one place such as Barvecue, No Evil Foods, Dear Self Skin Care and Vegan Wines.
2. Lightlife Foods ups their investment in plant-based...
Jan 11, 2021
It's the Plantbased Business Minute. Each Week I break down the top three headlines each in a minute or less.